Safety is our top priority when we visit your home.
Nothing is more important than the safety of our customers and employees. To help
prevent the spread of illness, here are some of the steps we take during:
The Audit/Estimate Appointment
- Our Energy Assessment teams perform daily health screenings before they are
allowed to enter your home.
- You will receive a call beforehand to let you know that the employee(s) visiting
your home is not ill.
- We’ll also confirm that you are not ill or quarantined due to COVID-19 exposure.
- Any equipment used in your home is disinfected between appointments
- All our employees will wear personal protective equipment in your home.
- All our employees will maintain proper social distancing.
Please do your part by staying socially distant from our employees while they are
in your home.
The Installation Day
- Our installation crews are screened each morning for Covid symptoms and
exposure. They are sent home if there is a problem.
- All installers wear PPE and practice social distancing whenever possible.
- All equipment that is used on your project is cleaned and sanitized each day.
- Frequently touched areas of our trucks are sanitized nightly.
We adhere to all current hygiene and sanitation requirements from the Center for
Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department of Health (DOH) to
ensure everyone is safe and stays safe during these difficult times.